Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oct 20, 2010 - A little something for ALL parents who lost a child...


(From Mommy's Facebook Page)

A little something for ALL parents who lost a child.

I'm going to tell you something I hope you'll never have to know I'll tell you how a heart can break and tears can constantly flow.

I lost my baby boy you see, an angel in my eyes. God chose to take his hand one day and lead him to the skies but please do not forget my child. He was a person too and forever he will live inside of me and you. So please don't ever tell me that time will heal my pain because not even time can bring him back again. Just tell me he is happy in that land way up above he's snuggled in an angel's wings all wrapped in mommy's love.

To ALL the babes and children may you R.I.P. and to ALL their moms and dads I hope this helps you know you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment