Friday, January 14, 2011

Jan 14, 2011 - 10 months ago I watched as my precious grandson went to Heaven...

(From Grandma's Facebook Page)

10 months ago I watched as my precious grandson went to Heaven....

PLEASE honor his memory by voting to save others from the terrible pain our family went through. Vote for kids in Pepsi Refresh!!

(For those new to my friends list or who missed it before especially since Facebook changed all the profile pages, you can see Jayden's memorial video at:   




(NOT recommended for grieving families)

We ask that you do 2 things...
(1) Get Kleenex before watching
(2) Hug your kids or important kids in your life & tell them you love them after!

If you watch it & STILL CAN'T bring yourself to vote to help CHERUBS & these other worthy charities then I don't know what else to say!)

No comments:

Post a Comment