Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 19, 2011 - Please VOTE!

From Mommy's Facebook Page

June 19, 2011

There are moments in life when you wish you could bring someone down from heaven... and spend the day with them just one more time, kiss them goodbye or hear their voice again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 Months ago today I gave birth to the most BEAUTIFUL baby boy ever! And just 23 DAYS later I had to say goodbye with him in my arms! 

NO mom OR dad should have to say goodbye to their baby. 

PLEASE go VOTE and help me save other moms and dads from having to say goodbye like I had to do. (Remember this could be YOUR baby too!!!!!!!)

Please help me give my son LOTS of votes in his name and help me show him he will never be forgotten or left behind! Lets help ROCK the votes and get the grand prize so we can do the research and TRULY help these babes!









No comments:

Post a Comment