Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 10, 2011 - Jayden's Video & Reminders About Life...

Jayden's Video & Reminders About Life...
by Grandma on her Facebook Notes on Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 2:06 am

The reflection video is all but done. It needs a couple of minor adjustments & final proofing but those will go quickly. I had to make a major change in the music setup but I think it will work better overall & it helps me not to have certain clips rushed I felt were important not be rushed. I also found a way to add in a neat new feature I had not done in prior videos.

All week my mind kept going back to how precious life is & how important it is to treasure every moment we have as we DON'T know when it will be our last. I am still saddened that an important family member & their family has been shaken so deeply by the sudden loss of a close friend who seemed to have their whole life ahead of them & was cut down tragically last weekend by an undetected medical condition.

I also got an email this week from another family member that a relative who has been in a long battle with cancer had a new growth WHILE undergoing chemo. I worry another part of the family who we have lost contact with may be having medical issues (trust me, I am trying to reconnect!). And of course there is always the constant question of is today the day Marfan's takes my husband?

I try to stay positive and usually can, but this week, coming up on Jayden's Angelversary on Monday is just a little harder than usual. It is a reminder... Hug the important people in your life while you still can, treasure them & love them.

Don't forget & then have to say "Sorry, I never told you, all I wanted to say."

One Sweet Day




Love to all of you...
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment