Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011 - Additional Entries from Mommy

(From Mommy's Facebook Page)

Saw Jay. I was fine until mom left. Then the crying came out in a bomb. I started telling him about this day & the more I said the bigger the tears. When we were there my mom told me Zoe was not doing well off ECMO I told Jay to be with her & help her be OK. PLEASE pray for her & her family! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH to think about today & all it means it's just TOO MUCH!

----------------------------------------

I just don't think I can handle day. Every little thing is making me BURST out in tears and I just can't stop crying and thinking about my Jayden at all. I truly feel I am going to crack and fall more than ever before. I just don't think I can handle SO MUCH pain!!! WHY HIM?? WHY HIM?? OH DEAR GOD WHY NOT ME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment